Our Halloween event features a ¼-mile walking trail through the shimmering dancing to music. Walk at your own pace and stop as often as you like. Enjoy the ghosts, witches, bats, skeletons and fall scenes. Rest on one of the many benches conveniently placed along the trail or take selfies at one of our photo stops. Don’t worry we won’t scare you too much! The trail has just the right amount of “spook” to get you in the Halloween mood, yet won’t scare the little ones.
Be sure to wear good footwear as the trail can be uneven in spots. Sorry, it is not suitable for strollers or wheelchairs at this time. Remember to stay inside the light lines as bad things can get you on the outside of the lines. We’ve shushed away the goblins between the light lines, but they await people who break the rules. Seriously, it can be dangerous outside the lines with wires to trip on, rough terrain, tree roots and even a shallow creek nearby. We don’t want to lose any of our guests.
Didn’t get enough the first time through? Try it again and again as many times as you like.
When you need a break, be sure to stop at our Ghostly Haunt for light refreshments, watch a Halloween movie on our big screen, play some games or take pictures at our photo spot.
Every paid entrant gets a ticket for a free craft to take home or a cookie to enjoy. Redeem in our Ghostly Haunt at the concession stand.
Visit once during our regular season and join us for free on Halloween night for trick-or-treat on the light trail. Just remember to keep your special token for free entrance.
If you or your business would like to donate candy or money for candy for the trick-or-treat night, we sure would appreciate it. We would also love to have you volunteer to pass out treats to our guests on Halloween… Come in your favorite costume, of course. There’s a kid in all of us who loves to dress-up. Stop by our concession stand in the Ghostly Haunt for more information.
- Thursday Oct. 4, 2018 – Sunday Oct. 28, 2018
- Open Thursday to Sunday weekly
- Closed Monday to Wednesday
- Special opening Wednesday October 31, 2018 for Trick-or-Treat on the Light Trail. Come once during October and return for free on Halloween night. Must return your special token for free entrance
- Time: 6 – 10 p.m.
- $6 per person, ages 3 and under are free
- Cash and credit with all major credit cards
- Closed on rainy days
- This is an unpaved walking trail and ground can be uneven in places, wear appropriate footwear and use caution
- Walking Light Trail is a little more than ¼ mile long with resting benches available during your walk
- Walking Light Trail is not suitable or accessible to strollers or wheelchairs
- Walk the Light Trail as many times as you like
- For your safety, stay inside the light lines!!
- Light Trail is not-so-scary so don’t worry about the little ones being frightened. Suitable for all ages
- On-site free parking
- No advance ticket sales since all vehicles must all pass thru the same entrance gate
- There are no discounted tickets available
- Every paying guest gets 1 coupon for a free cookie or a free craft. Additional cookies or crafts available for a small fee.
- Photo spots are available along the trail and at the Haunt Station
- Light concessions are available to buy on site (soda, water, chips, candy, and cookies). You are also welcome to bring your own
- Restroom facilities, (port-a-johns) will be accessible at the Haunt Station
- Thursday and Sunday are best as Friday and Saturday can get very busy with long waits to enter
- Shorter lines after 8:30 p.m.
- No limos and no tour buses